Friday, February 21, 2014

Collecting John Pickford: Ewal Dvergar Crossbowmen


Last in today's Pickford news are .... my own new stuff for my little Clam Minis adventure.

Already posted on the Ewal Dvergar blog, but shall have a mention on here, too.

The next release will be focusing on missile troops for the little range of Ewal Dvergar. Many of you might then be expecting some black powder dwarves, but for this new release we went for Crossbowmen. Not an obvious choice, I know - but the Crossbowmen are something I've been wanting myself from the very start of this project. So, call me egocentric if you want to :)

Ewal Dvergar: Crossbowmen



Next release will also see command group miniatures. There are already quite a few heroic miniatures done, so focus has been on supporting miniatures like standard bearers and a musician - here is a glimpse of what to expect:


For more, check out the Clam Minis/Ewal Dvergar-blog

No comments:

Post a Comment