Sunday, June 16, 2013

Collecting John Pickford: New releases from Clam Minis

A bit of a plug for my own range of miniatures ... forgive me :)



- but finally all the new items has arrived and have been sorted, packed and are ready to go :-)


So what is new?

First, of course, the long awaited new set of multi part core warriors by John Pickford. This time I went for a set with great weapons/two-handed weapons/two hand weapons

Ewal Dvergar, Core Warriors - set #2

And then I'm really happy being able to give Sjoerd Trouwee's (Twisted Tales) fantastic latest pieces a home.

Not John's, I know, but will go rather well with them. There are 2 and a half miniature out - a Champion called Sweyn and the Captain twins, Olaf & Oluf.

Sweyn, Ewal Dvergr Champion

Olaf

Oluf

You can find out more on the Ewal Dvergar-blog - here - or by <clicking> the banner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment