Friday, November 9, 2012

Clam's Minis: Grenadiers

And finally, found time for a bit of painting myself. Brush Slave League, Season 1 (@chaos-dwarfs.com (CDO) is coming to an end - and for the final round theme was "Thank you, CDO".

CDO has been kind enough to let us (the painting-o-holics) borrow their forum for our first season - and thought what better way to say thanks then dedicate the last round  to our beloved Chaos Dwarfs. So for this final round I choose to do the 3 Grenadiers that I've sculpted myself and cast up when I started the Ewal Dvergar-project.

And here they are:

Clam's Minis: Ewal Dvergar Grenadiers



And here is a few more shots of them, that will probably find it's way into the Ewal Dvergar-blog some day, too - should they ever return ;-)





1 comment:

  1. Mighty stuff, great job! Mine are still awaiting the brush, but they do paint up lovely.

    ReplyDelete